Nov 18, 2009

Newfie's War on Education


This happened sometime last month. I came back home after teaching my super brilliant class filled up with some smart brains, happy hearts, and hard working souls [at least that is what I like to believe;)]! As I opened the door, I felt as if a robbery had taken place at my apartment. Taking a deep breath, and promptly shoving off my first thoughts, I see my golden boy by the side of a torn book. He seemed to be enjoying some final words of the dead author [I assume any author would be dead after seeing how well his/her book is received, a puppy did not like it either;)]. The way he had torn apart his enemy with utter dismay, I could not think of any other headline of the day than saying "Newfie's War on Education", and so the title of this post.

After keeping my bag off the shoulders, keys aside and taking a quick survey of the situation, two question came to my mind "where the heck do I start cleaning from" and "will 'I' really have to do it" ... Sigh!!! Well, took some courage by the evening, did clean it up eventually and took some pictures before doing that. Reason!? So, I can show them to Newfie's children, and say "look how naughty your dad was when he was little" :)  

Enjoy the pics, feel free to share your reactions if you like.

Message of the day: We all mess it up when we are little! The idea is when you look back, you should be able to feel happy about the times gone by no matter what. Cherish the memories as pleasant archives and restore them as memorable memoirs.



Newfie is about 5-1/2 months old, 45 pounds at the time of these pics, going strong and on road to becoming one of the most Handsome Golden Retrievers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! was anything left?

Manish Madan said...

well not really but yea ... your books and some dear clothes :P

Anonymous said...

your books ??
good he left you some clothes ;-)